Here are some videos of our kids. Not all of them are very recent.
If you are a grandparent, a cousin, an aunt or uncle, you will enjoy them. Otherwise they will seem boring. Just some kids playing, what's so exciting in this? But grandma always says our videos are too short. Oh well, at least she has more to watch now. I think that even if the videos would be 10 minutes each, they would still be too short for grandma :-)
I always tell the Romanian grandparents what we say on the blog, as I don't want to overload the blog with two languages. And the others understand it anyway.
Emily makes Jonathan laugh/ Emily il face pe Jonathan sa rada
Jonathan likes music/ Lui Jonathan ii place muzica
Giving the dolly a bath/ Emily ii face baie la papusa
At the table/ Distractie la masa
Holding hands/ Ne tinem de mana
Fun with the spray bottle/ Distractie cu stropitoarea
Playing "the parking lot"/ Joaca de-a parcarea
Fun again/ Joaca cu mingile
No comments:
Post a Comment