This morning we had some plans that included shopping at Fred Meyer where Emily just started to play at the Play Ground while mama and Jonathan are shopping. But the plans changed in the mean time, as the kids watched a video of Elmo shopping with his father. So we wanted to do like Elmo. So we made a list
together (Emily and mama), then went shopping. She was mama's little helper as she read the list (yes, she read the list!) and then we put the things in the basket together. We wonder what the people there thought of us taking pictures in the grocery store, as we never did that before, but that was really cute and we had to do it.



Here they both are helping. While mama was making a soup, they were slicing bananas and carots. And eating them. So much fun!

Then Emily wanted to help with the soup too. Anyway, the most important part for mama was that they loved the soup, a Romanian green beans soup, with sour cream.

The arrangement of the cutlery is made by Emily herself, and we never told her how to do it. This is why it is not quite perfect, but almost :-)
3 comments:
What a precious time with these kids, Ivona. Savor every moment!
What an awesome helper! I am sure it made shopping a lot more fun for you as well! I love days like this!
I LOVE these pictures. I'm so excited about Emily's reading ability!
Post a Comment