Jul 11, 2009
I was mentioning one time (I think on Facebook) about feeling sometimes like after running a marathon at the end of the day. But that wasn't too bad, what about feeling that at 8.30 am? And on Saturday! Soo, I'm going to have a little rest. And I am not complaining at all, it is the best marathon (naturally speaking). I love my "job" because I just LOVE my kids every moment of the day. If you know what I mean, being with them 24 hours a day and feeling that I am not getting enough... They are changing fast and I don't know how to make best use of my short precious time with them at each stage. ... It is a privilege Gordon and I were given to have and to raise these kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope things are going better for you! Please, feel free to call and ask Tiana if you can come and get her to help you if it is too bad!! I'm sure there are many times that it gets really busy with two little ones so close in age! Please, feel free to call for help and as we can we will!!! Love you dearly!
Thank you Melisa, we will ask for help when we need it. Most of the things that keep me busy seem little and I always think I don't need help, but it is not like this all day long. There are "rush hours" in the morning and especially in the evening before going to bed. And it has been harder in the past 2 weeks because a new potty trained girl and especially because she changed her bed and her schedule is worse than ever. I HOPE that things will get better soon with her sleep, as I already worry about it.
It is sooo nice to have you at our s.m. meeting!
Post a Comment