Oh, I love these photos!!!!!!!!!!!!! Esp. seeing you & Gordon at their ages, it is so cute to see the familiarities! How cute! Oh, seeing the pictures of the kids napping when it was so hot just makes me hot seeing the photos. It is amazing they were even able to sleep!
6 comments:
Oh, I love these photos!!!!!!!!!!!!! Esp. seeing you & Gordon at their ages, it is so cute to see the familiarities! How cute! Oh, seeing the pictures of the kids napping when it was so hot just makes me hot seeing the photos. It is amazing they were even able to sleep!
WOW!! Those are amazing! So cute to see those pictures side by side!
I love the flashback pictures! So cute!
great blog post ivona!!! have AN AMAZING TRIP!!!!!!!!
love this! totally great idea!
Have a great time away from us all*grin We'll miss you!
Oh my goodness, Ivona, your children and you two look SO MUCH alike! Especially Emily and you.
~J~
Post a Comment